1. Stuff a love note in their wallet or tuck it under a windshield wiper.
2. Change the desktop wallpaper to a cute photo of you two on your spouse’s home computer.
3. Burn a CD with tunes from your dating days and include your first dance or fave song.
4. Look up the date of the next full moon and celebrate with a champagne toast.
5. Hate basketball, but your main squeeze is addicted? Despise musicals, but your partner can’t get enough? Suck it up and get tickets — the reward will be worth it.
6. Forget breakfast in bed. Have dinner in bed (and don’t worry about the crumbs).
7. Go to bed early. No books, no BlackBerry, no remote. Note that we didn’t say sleep.
8. Create a cocktail together and name it after yourselves. Or, check out our Romantic Date Night Menu.
View original post 55 more words