CLEVELAND (October 12, 2012) – The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum and its Library and Archives are proud to present two special spotlight exhibitions devoted to rock and roll pioneer, Chuck Berry. The exhibits will open to the public on Thursday, October 18 to coincide with Berry’s 86th birthday and kick-off the 17th annual American Music Masters® series, Roll Over Beethoven: The Life and Music of Chuck Berry, beginning Monday, October 22 through Saturday, October 27.
- See Chuck Berry’s stage clothes, a guitar and more at the museum at 1100 Rock and Roll Blvd. Highlights include:
- Vest worn at the Toronto Rock and Roll Festival in 1969
- An original photograph of three-year-old Chuck Berry in his St. Louis neighborhood called “The Ville” (c. 1929)
- Chuck Berry/Chess Records recording contract (1958)
- Handbill from a performance…
View original post 280 more words